Thursday, December 4, 2008

T.O.

So in a few hours I will leave to TO. I find that sentence so funny for some reason, probably because of the two to's in a row.
Anyways, I am pretty pumped to see Shane Claiborne speak, I am sure it will be really good. Also hopefully I will get a chance to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame and maybe even MTV if there is some time or something.
I am just sitting up late thinking about packing up my stuff now which I have yet to do, and I am just not ready to sleep yet, so I decided to not only waste my own time by sitting here doing nothing but writing a blog, but I also decided to waste all of your time reading this, sorry to do so.

1 comment:

debs... said...

Have a sweet time and take lots of photo's and post them on FB. That way it won't seem like we are 4000miles apart.