Sunday, January 18, 2009

Animal Activists

So I was thinking the other day in Psych as we constantly talked about animals and communication. Why is it that I hate animals so much? And then I started to think about it for a while. Really it is not that I hate animals I just think it is absolutely ridiculous to treat animals as if they are humans. And seriously this whole animals rights thing is a load of garbage. Seriously who cares about how they kill the chickens that KFC uses in their meals, or how the pig was killed to get the bacon, or how old animals are when they are used for what they are meant for, which is to eat as food.

But the thing that I realized I most don't like about animals activists, is that it seems they are more into animal rights then they are into human rights. Which makes absolutely no sense at all. I mean I don't care how much you love your dog it should not be nearly as valuable to you as your friends or family. People who say their dog listens to them... sure... but does it answer back to you (if your answer is yes to that question... I don't know what to say to you). Also last comment on animal rights is that, I think your priorities are messed up, human rights first then we can get to the other stuff. I mean people were made in God's image not animals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing noah listened to God.....

Never Too Far said...

good thing noah listened to god?
at no point did ryan say "animals shouldnt exist"
your an ass.