Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Prov

So yesterday was my first day at Providence College, and what a day it was. First of all it was weird being in a big class with 40 people, when my other two big classes were 80-90 people at U of W, which I know is still not a big class compared to some U of M classes. Anyways they were quite small with a pretty big room with twice as many seats as students. And I think the profs will be alright, although my first prof seemed as if she had never talked in front of people and my second prof is kind of a feminist. Should be interesting, but I am really looking forward to sociology, it sounds like a sweet course.

Also Volleyball game tonight at CMU at 7! So pumped to finally play in a game.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

sociology is pretty interesting once you get past all the theory and historical stuff.. i took a course last semester =D