Thursday, January 29, 2009

Did you know...

So all these people are making all these posts in facebook notes about writing 20 things you might not know, and tagging 20 people or whatever then you have to write it and I would like to announce I am not going to do that. However I will add a new part of my blog where at the end I will write a little fact that people might not know, but I will save that for the end.

I am pretty happy with volleyball so far hopefully tomorrow we can continue in our winning ways against Red River, should be a good game, hopefully you can all make it out. Red River College at 7. Also the home crowd was good times the other day, I like the missing of quite a few serves in the third set when CMU decided to play with the crowd but then ended up missing their serves anyways, they stopped bouncing the ball more after that.

And for the fact you might not know. I would rather park far away somewhere and walk then wait forever for the closest spot in the parking lot. Like I will drive by the close spots first just in case it turns up, but if it's not there I am just parking far away and walking, it is usually faster anyways that way. However if the temperature is below minus 40 that fact does not apply. Because who wants to walk far when it's below minus 40. No one is the right answer.

No comments: