Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl

So today is the Super Bowl and as many of you may have remembered in an earlier blog post this playoff season since my team was unable to play in the Super Bowl for various reasons, the main one being a poor coach, also there is a chance that their record was not good enough to get in but that is still debatable. But I pledged my allegiance to Kurt Warner and the Arizona Cardinals and they are in the big show today. So go Kurt.

Random fact about me that you may not know is that I enjoy a cold shower. After a practice or a game I will almost always have a cold shower.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... STUPID HOLMES
STUPID ROFFLEBURGER
STUPID STEELERS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHEN LARRY THE KING FITZGERALD WAS MAKING THOSE CATCHES....