Thursday, February 12, 2009

Community Living

Basically I am a big fan of it, and contrary to most people, I actually miss living with 12 other people that are around the same age as me. You see as much as I have no problem spending full days by myself, I really miss having other people around all the time so you don't have to plan to do anything, you just do something because you live together and it is just the best. 

Just throwing that out there, living with other people is the best. Hopefully I will do it again one day. 

4 comments:

kristin said...

I hear you, bro. And community living misses you too.

debs. said...

I miss it too. Unlike you I aint so hot putting in days by myself

matt wall said...

i hate community living...especially when i want to read when i share a room with some lame-o who goes to bed mad early.

i do miss making crappy meals for everyone though

Josh Dyck said...

I would live with you ryan, we could live in our bingo hall...