Thursday, February 26, 2009

Celebrities and Movies

I realized two things about myself today: 

1. I think that in general I don't really like movies. I have a pretty narrow view of what makes a good movie, so I pretty much only like movies of the same genre, but even then I like comedies but I am pretty quick to point out a comedy that I don't like. Also I think fantasy movies are lame and have no merit to them, yes Lord of the Rings I am talking directly to you. Also I like documentaries and movies based on a true story about almost anything. So that right there is my movie range, and outside of that I don't like a lot of movies. Because quite frankly I don't like things that can't be real. 

2. I think celebrity gossip is pretty lame. I mean if you are going to talk about something talk about people you actually know. I mean I love "The Office" as much as the next guy, but even though I talk about them as my friends, I don't actually think that they are my friends. I mean stuff like who dated who, and so and so is actually gay, and who is doing what at exactly 5:12 on a Thursday night, I mean really who gives a rip. Ya pretty lame, I occasionally try to keep up with it just so I can hold my own in conversation, but I think that I am going to stop, and just be like, "Ya I actually don't really care what Paris Hilton did last week, because I was actually living my own life"

1 comment:

Josh Dyck said...

I agree with number 2. But number one... you can't have a good imagination if you don't like things that can't be real ill try to help you with this problem.