Monday, February 9, 2009

Sports Favorites

So many of you know that I am a big Sports fan, which means that obviously I have a favorite team and player in every sport. So I decided I would share them with you.

Sport: Hockey
Team: Anaheim Ducks (formerly Mighty Ducks)
Player: Paul Kariya (unfortunately not a Duck any more). Also Teemu Selanne

Sport: Football
Team: Dallas Cowboys
Player: Marion Barber

Sport: Basketball
Team: Dallas Mavericks 
Player: Dirk Nowitzki

Sport: Baseball (although I don't watch it that much I still have favorites from the Sport)
Team: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (Formerly Anaheim Angels)
Player: Vladamir Guerero 

Sport: Soccer
Team: Bayern Munchen 
Player: Oliver Kahn (but he is retired), Current Fav: Lukas Podolski 


1 comment:

Nathan said...

im gonna go with phoenix suns and steve nash