Monday, February 2, 2009

Colours

Here is another random fact about me, for as long as I can remember I have never really had a favorite color. I am not sure if that is normal for most people or not. But if anyone ever asks me my favorite color I will either lie and answer quickly to fit in, or I will hum and haw for a while until I come to the conclusion that I do not have a favorite color. You know I thought it might be a phase and eventually I would come to my senses and realize that there is just one color that is clearly my favorite, but that has not happened. I think my favorite might be green... but it also might be dark blue, or even dark purple (the same color as the Ducks) but really I can not decide. 

Also on the note of color, I have always felt more comfortable spelling the word color the American way rather then the Canadian way. Not sure what it is, but it really makes me cringe a little bit, which really makes me uncomfortable that the title is spelt the Canadian way.  I could change it, but I will leave it just so that I am more accepted among my Canadian culture.

2 comments:

debs... said...

You are also more accepted over here in Ireland mate.

Josh Dyck said...

i think having a webbed toe in Ireland will make you a social outcast. better stay in winnipeg where no one cares.