Monday, February 16, 2009

American

After watching Survivor last night, I came to the conclusion that I need to become an American so that I can get onto reality TV shows. 
The Shows I would want to get onto are:

1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. American Gladiators

That is pretty much it, so the only ways that I can become American are to actually move to the states and become a citizen or just marry an American. So in the next year I will be looking for a way to fulfill my reality dreams, because I know that could be my full time job because obviously I would win at all of them, thus making me a well-off fellow. 


2 comments:

Josh Dyck said...

or you email the producer of Survior and tell them to have a canadian Vs. american survivor. it would be the best survivor ever.

Daniel Froese said...

you can be survivor man, hes canadian and a lot cooler than american reality shows