Friday, February 6, 2009

Remember this.

For my random fact today I thought that I would let you all know that my favorite movie of all time is Remember the Titans. I once watched that movie before nearly every single soccer game one season, and don't tell me it wasn't worth it because we won the championship and went on a 22 game win streak or something awesome like that.

I can pretty much quote nearly the whole movie, and still think that it is the perfect movie for all occasions.

A close second would have to be Anchorman, another great movie for all occasions... well nearly all occasions, I can honestly watch the scene where Jack Black kicks Ron Burgundy's dog over the bridge over and over and never get bored of it. On another note (lucky you you are getting a fact within a fact) I once dressed up as Ron Burgundy for celebrity night at Prov sports camps. Unfortunately I think that I left that beautiful suit in Vancouver, if not it is lost forever in time, if I ever find it again, I hope to wear it on several occasions. 

1 comment:

k_doll15 said...

What about the time that you wore the Ron Burgundy suit for MQ??