Thursday, February 5, 2009

Condiments

Fact o' the Day. 

I am very particular about the condiments that I use. Most specifically I hate mustard, it makes me sick. And I am not just saying that like most other people do, mustard actually will make me throw up if it gets in my system in any way. I know that some people (Matt Wall) have not believed me and tried to make me eat mustard, well you should know that I am not making this up. Even the smell of mustard makes me gag a little bit.

Because of this I have become known by some people as JK (Just.Ketchup) Because that is how I will always order all of my burgers at McDonalds and any other burger place in fact. And that is just the easiest way to order it without being very specific. If they mess up my order I will become very upset and may do something rash. 

Now you have it, don't fool around with my condiments!

2 comments:

Josh Dyck said...

Lets put some MUSTARD on that hotdog

matt wall said...

having foods that make you throw up is as ridiculous as alergies. everyone knows its mind over matter, and only weak people suffer. Sorry for making you a better person.