Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hi-5

No I am not talking about the juice.

So I recently started watching How I Met Your Mother, and there are two ways I can relate to Barney.

1. I have in the past constantly told someone that I am their best friend, even though they keep saying I am not. I am pretty sure we are not best friends but that joke never gets old. You know who you are, if you don't know who you are take this post and put it up to a mirror.

gnoW nahtanoJ

2. I just love a good Hi-5, seriously there is no better feeling then a good smacking together of two human hands. And in How I Met Your Mother Barney even does a hypothetical Hi-5, man that's the best. There have been a few instances in my life including today where I have been denied a Hi-5, although these people are still my good friends, I would like them better if they would return my Hi-5, because really they will enjoy it more then I will. And these are the names of my two friends who are also known as Hi-5 deniers, but you can still be friends with them, their names are, and I will use code again as not to give away their identity.

kcyD hsoJ
yksnapahcS nevetS

So if we are ever in passing I would love to partake in a Hi-5 or a nice pound it with anyone, although I must confess I will wash my hands immediately after, due to cleansing reasons. But I will save that for another post as to keep you all intrigued and coming back.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

greatest show ever man.. barney is legendary

Josh Dyck said...

Hey ryan, How long did it take you to spell my name back wards... good work on the mirror idea

Hi-5???? psych just kidding