Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Word Around The Blogesphere

So I have not blogged in a very long time. Far too long in fact, since I have not yet blogged this month, after such a strong month of blogging in February is was probably hard for a lot of you to go so long without your daily fix. 

I have now been sitting at this spot in my blog post for about five minutes and I can not think of anything that has happened to me lately that is worth blogging about. Other then the fact that I am pumped that I have nearly lost ten pounds on my venture back to the weight that I graduated at. 

Also this past week I moved into my bedroom, which means that I slept in a bed for the first time in a while. And let me tell you for those of you that have tried this whole sleeping in a bed thing, it really is quite lovely. I would recommend taking a few weeks/months off of sleeping in a bed and then try it. It may be the best thing that you can do. 

On another note, I have not had McDonalds in nearly three weeks and there is a chance that I am going through withdrawal, if anyone has any healthy alternatives that taste just as good or better then a nice greasy burger from Ronald then please let me know, I would love to give it a try. 

But I am off to bed now, hopefully I will not allow such a drought to happen on my blog again. Peace out, and Happy Birthday Pops. 

No comments: