Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Convenience

Since the turn of time people have always been trying to make things more convenient, and I would just like to say that sometimes they are not more convenient at all. The most easy example of this that I can think of is in the bathroom.  Now some things are helpful for example when the tap is on a censor and you don't have to turn the tap to get it started to wash your hands. Also I have rarely seen it but soap that comes up as a censor is also very helpful. 

However there are a few things that are not convenient:
1. The automatic flush for the toilet (For the urinal it's cool). You would think that this would be a very helpful thing I mean you get up and it flushes, but what about when you are going to the bathroom and you lean forward a bit and it flushes prematurely. I mean seriously that censor is just to sensitive. I don't want to flush early, also sometimes if it flushes early while you are sitting you may get some water splashed on you. On top of all this say the toilet flushes several times while you are in there and people around are wondering, "What is wrong with that guy flushing several times."

2. I also don't like those wave and the paper comes out things, seriously they are slow and annoying and they hardly ever work.

I would like to now take your time and give a shout out, occasionally I tell people I will give them a shout out then don't do it right away because I want to lure them into reading the blog everyday waiting for their shout out. So this ones for you Jason Peters, thanks for the inspiration in blog writing, and congratulations on that award you keep winning... Coach of the Year... or whatever it is. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we said my friend. well said.

Jason said...

there is nothing wrong with multiple flushes.

thanks buddy.

matt wall said...

I hate all of those censor things. I still can't work them properly. If its automatic, i don't wash my hands - cause it doesn't work anyways. Plus i stand up to wipe, and then the toilet flushes, but then i have to sit down and get up again if i want the toilet paper to be flushed...or else i just throw it on the floor, cause its going to sit there anyways.

worst ideas ever