Sunday, March 15, 2009

Be Yourself

Question: Want to know what I hate? 
Answer:Yes. 

What I hate: When people untag themselves in pictures on facebook all the time. If you are one of those people who do this all the time and are reading this I would like you to explain yourself. Now this might come out of harsh, but seriously if you don't allow people to actually see you labelled at the bottom it makes no difference. Or if you are SOO embarrassed of what you looked like then how come you looked like that in the first place. I mean if you are so concerned about other people seeing you in pictures then don't leave your house. Or best case scenario you could create a guard on your face that does not allow your face to focus on the camera. 

Also another thing I don't understand is people who are embarrassed by being around other people doing "stupid" (however they are usually funny) things. Whenever I see people that are just too cool to be around other people who are confident enough to be themselves I just want to find a way to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible. Because seriously grow up, your not too cool for school. Be Yourself that Never Gets Old. 

Also I got a birthday card that was awesome for two reasons 
1. It was The Office. 
2. It talked. Yuppers, Michael Scott talked to me in a b-day card. 

No comments: