Thursday, March 19, 2009

Addictions

Right now you guys are probably expecting to get a very serious talk about addictions from me and that is exactly what you are going to get. 

A few days ago I was offered something too me that I knew that I should not get involved in, I just knew right at the beginning it would be a really bad choice if I said yes when I was offered. Originally I denied the offer because it was going to cost me some money, but my friend said to me that I could do it for no extra costs, and this experience is something completely special and will be over in a little while anyways. 

Unfortunately I did not say no to the offer and I have become a victim of March Madness, and although I have not watched any college basketball all year and am not a huge basketball fan to begin with I cannot leave my TV knowing that a game is going on and I can not be constantly updating my bracket. Also if you were wondering I am currently 13 for 16. First place in my pool. 

Man that thing is long and hard. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your random fact of the day?

Andrea Wiens

Nathan said...

that's what she said..

your entries are so awesome to read all of a sudden d=