Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Religious View? Really?

Know what I think is really funny/really strange? When I go on facebook (yes lame I am blogging about facebook) and look at peoples religious views and they write something like: Music or Live Life to the Fullest, or Take Every Chance You Get. And I am pretty sure those are not religious views or religious convictions. I think it is so weird when people write that. I know some people probably will look at mine and see I have Jesus written down and will say that is not a Religious view either just so you can try to start an argument, but I really mean I am doing my best to follow the teachings of Jesus, but that is too much to write so I shortened it. And following those teachings does have convictions. 

Also this just in:

I don't think that will fit in there.

No comments: