Saturday, January 3, 2009

Explosion

So lately I have noticed a large explosion on my counter, I am not sure if that is the same people constantly checking if I have updated or if there are actually that many people reading my blog, either way it's cool. Also I like it when people make comments, however I like it more when people reveal their identity when they leave comments. So if you feel led to leave your name, feel free to do so. Or don't.

Another explosion I would like to talk about would the the Team Canada Junior Hockey Team and how good they are all the time, I mean seriously going for five gold medals in a row, always with different players and coaches that is ridiculous. So hopefully Monday they will pull out the win for the gold.

I would also like to take this time to announce that I will be cheering for Kurt Warner and the Arizona Cardinals to win the Super Bowl, I had already decided this before they won today, but just so there isn't people who are like you bandwagon jumper if they win or something. I'm not I am still a Cowboys fan through the good times and bad, but I need a team for the playoffs or else I would just be depressed while watching.